Celebrate your students with the Endhaven Spirit Rock!
There is a new procedure in place for renting the Endhaven Spirit Rock! There is a $10 fee to rent the Spirit Rock which will be used for the 2021-2022 school year to support Endhaven students and staff through additional learning experiences.
Reserving the Spirit Rock
We have put the necessary procedures in place to ensure that everyone is able to use the Spirit Rock. People may begin to reserve the rock beginning in August when the new school year begins. We ask for your assistance in following the rules outlined below.
Endhaven Elementary Spirit Rock Reservations and Guidelines
* A reservation fee of $10 is required to reserve the Spirit Rock. Only cash payments are accepted and payment should be sent in with your child to be delivered to the front office by his/her teacher.
* Reservations MUST be made in order to paint the Spirit Rock.
* To reserve, email PTAEndhaven@gmail.com with the student’s name, teacher, grade and the date you wish to reserve.
* Reservations must be made by a parent or teacher on behalf of a student or student group.
* Only one person per day may reserve the Spirit Rock. Once reserved, you will have the rock for 48 hours beginning at 4:00 pm the day before. (For example, if you reserve the rock for August 25th, you will have the Spirit Rock beginning at 4:00 pm on August 24th through 4:00 pm on August 26th.)
* All rules as outlined in the CMS student rights, responsibilities, and character development handbook and Code of Student Conduct MUST be obeyed. No exceptions. (No bullying, no profanity, obscenity, or derogatory language.)